Series S of Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems only publishes theme issues. Each issue is devoted to a specific area of the mathematical, physical and engineering sciences. This area will define a research frontier that is advancing rapidly, often bridging mathematics and sciences. DCDS-S is essential reading for mathematicians, physicists, engineers and other physical scientists. The journal is published bimonthly.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 8 issues a year in February, April, June, August, September, October, November and December.
- Publishes both online and in print.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index-Expanded, ISI Alerting Services, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES), Web of Science, MathSciNet and Zentralblatt MATH.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- DCDS-S is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]