- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - A
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Electronic Research Archive
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Mathematics in Science and Industry
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
References to “AIMS” mean the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences . References to “this website” are to the specific AIMS website from which the user is linking to this Disclaimer.
1. This Disclaimer contains important information specifically about your use of this website. Please read it carefully. Whilst AIMS takes reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, the contents are provided 'as is' and only for general information purposes. This Disclaimer was last updated on July 02, 2013.
2. AIMS does not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted for posting on this website and does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or usefulness of, or otherwise adopt or endorse, any information or services provided. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of AIMS for any error, omission or misleading statement on this website or any website to which its pages connect or for any injury, loss or damage which occurs as a result of an opinion expressed or information provided. Neither can AIMS guarantee that any information or services are still current and/or applicable and it is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that any information they access from this website is accurate, complete and useful.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, AIMS disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on this website and does not guarantee that this website is fault free.
4. Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the Internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted onto this website, any liability that AIMS may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access this website, or from any use of this website or reliance on data transmitted using it, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall AIMS be liable for any loss of profit, data, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of this website, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
5. Whilst AIMS makes every reasonable effort to check and test material at all stages of production, it recommends that users run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from this website. AIMS makes no warranty that the contents of this website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and it cannot accept responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to a user's data or computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
7. No mention of any organization, company or individual, whether on this website or on other websites to which its pages are linked, implies any approval or warranty as to their standing or capability on the part of AIMS. In addition, AIMS accepts no liability for any goods or services provided by third party suppliers.
[Back to Top]