- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - A
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- AIMS Mathematics
- Conference Publications
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
We show that generic infinite group extensions of geodesic flows on square tiled translation surfaces are ergodic in almost every direction, subject to certain natural constraints. K. Frączek and C. Ulcigrai have shown that certain concrete staircases, covers of square-tiled surfaces, are not ergodic in almost every direction. In contrast we show the almost sure ergodicity of other concrete staircases.
The straight-line flow on almost every staircase and on almost every square tiled staircase is recurrent. For almost every square tiled staircase the set of periodic orbits is dense in the phase space.
We show that for odd-valued piecewise-constant skew products over a certain two parameter family of interval exchanges, the skew product is ergodic for a full-measure choice of parameters.
We consider aperiodic wind-tree models and show that for a generic (in the sense of Baire) configuration the wind-tree dynamics is minimal in almost all directions and has a dense set of periodic points.
Year of publication
[Back to Top]