EECT is primarily devoted to papers on analysis and control of infinite dimensional systems with emphasis on applications to PDE's and FDEs. Topics include:
* Modeling of physical systems as infinite-dimensional processes
* Direct problems such as existence, regularity and well-posedness
* Stability, long-time behavior and associated dynamical attractors
* Indirect problems such as exact controllability, reachability theory and inverse problems
* Optimization - including shape optimization - optimal control, game theory and calculus of variations
* Well-posedness, stability and control of coupled systems with an interface. Free boundary problems and problems with moving interface(s)
* Applications of the theory to physics, chemistry, engineering, economics, medicine and biology
The journal also welcomes excellent contributions on interesting and challenging ODE systems which arise as simplified models of infinite-dimensional structures.
The journal adheres to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.