Some guidelines for editors in handling papers for the Journal Evolution Equations and Control Theory (EECT) are:
- 1. Every submission will be acknowledged within a short period of time.
- 2. Submissions that are judged unsuitable for publication without being refereed will be declined in a timely fashion and with an explanation of why the paper has not been sent out for review.
- 3. An editor will write to the referee near the target date for a report to ask for a status of the review process and, if needed, for a new target date. If a decision has not been made 4 months after submission, the editor will write to the author(s) to explain the reasons for delay.
- 4. All referee reports will be acknowledged.
- 5. Editors are expected to follow the usual ethical guidelines, treating all potential authors with reasonable professional courtesy, responding promptly to submissions, and making decisions based on the merit of the paper.
Go to top