JIMO is adopting the online editorial system EditFlow, a system used by all journals of the American Mathematical Society.
To submit a new paper (except those for special issues), go to
To submit to special issues and access/process previous submissions, go to
Online Editorial System (OES)
For instructions of the new online editorial system EditFlow
, go to
For questions about the new system EditFlow
, please contact us at email@example.com
For questions about the old system (OES), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your support and cooperation!
To view the instructions of using new system click here
To follow the instructions of using old system see below
It is preferred that articles be submitted via the Online Editorial System (OES), though you may still submit your paper to JIMO@exchange.curtin.edu.au if you encounter any difficulties.
Your cooperation is most appreciated.
Register as an Author first:
1. Click Register(Author) and then follow the steps outlined.
2. Your username and password should be saved for login use later.
Submit a paper:
1. Prepare your submission as a PDF file.
2. Visit the Editorial Board page and choose two Editors whose interests are closest to the topics of your paper.
3. Log in by clicking Sign In(Author) at http://www.aimsciences.org/oes.
4. Click "Submit a paper" and follow the steps outlined.
Status Check/Communication with Editorial Office:
1. Updates will be emailed out and you may take appropriate action.
2. You may Review and Send the messages to/from Professor Kok Lay Teo, Editor-in-Chief, by logging in.
Please contact Le Qiao at email@example.com if you have any questions and suggestions or if you have difficulties using the Online Editorial System (OES).
Click Author Login to start
At AIMS, we do everything we can to have your article reach as many interested readers as possible, and we encourage authors to do the same. Please consider sharing a link to your article on relevant social media such as ResearchGate and LinkedIn.
Author Self-Archiving Policy: Author_Self-archiving.doc
Go to top