Big Data & Information Analytics
Guide for Authors
Authors while submitting manuscripts to BigDIA for publication are advised to
• send .pdf file of the manuscript
• use the format of AIMS journals, following the Instruction for Authors
• for the first volume, please send the submission in PDF file directly to the managing editor-in-chief Dr. Jianhong Wu firstname.lastname@example.org for rapid processing of the review process, instruction for submission to subsequent volumes will be posted soon.
• provide primary and secondary codes for Mathematical Subject Classification and/or ACM Computing Classification System.
• provide 5-8 key words for each submitted manuscript.
At AIMS, we do everything we can to have your article reach as many interested readers as possible, and we encourage authors to do the same. Please consider sharing a link to your article on relevant social media such as ResearchGate and LinkedIn.
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]