Random & Computational Dynamics
Questions and Answers:
If you have questions or comments about the AIMS books program, please contact Susan Cummins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Book orders, claims, returns and all other inquiries should be sent to Susan Cummins at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may reach us by phone/fax: (1) 417-351-3204.
Prepay required? Yes
Shipping fees :
• USA:US $5 for the first book plus $1 for each additional book• All other countries: $12 per book for air mail.
• We offer 40% discount to bookstores.
• We offer 40% discount for the books purchased as a textbook.
How to order:
You can either Order Online or Order by Mail/Fax . If you qualify 40% discount please choose Order by Mail/Fax.
- 1. Order Online: You will be directed to our secured online shopping cart if you choose Order Online, and please follow the steps.
If you have trouble while ordering a book online, please email Susan Cummins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- a. Receipt will be sent to you through email or mailed to you with the book after we received the credit card transaction email from authorize.net.
- b. The book/books will be shipped to you immediately after we received the credit card transaction email from authorize.net. Our purchasing book function is temporarily not available and will be back soon.
- 2. Order by Mail/Fax: AIMS book order form will be opened if you choose Order by Mail/Fax.
- a. If you qualify 40% discount please email Susan Cummins at email@example.com first to verify.
- b. You may pay by credit card. You will need to fill in the form and fax a complete order form to AIMS at (1) 417-351-3204.
- c. It can be paid by check and check payment (to AIMS) should be mailed to
American Institute of Mathematical Sciences
P.O. Box 2604
Springfield , MO 65801 -2604, USA
- d. Receipts will be sent to you through email or mailed to you with the book after we received your payment.
- e. The book will be shipped to you immediately after we receive your payment.
• Returned books should be in good condition.
• Within two months
• Refund does not include postage
[Back to Top]