Online Editorial Procedure for AIMS Proceedings
AIMS has established its Online Editorial System (OES) and AIMS Proceedings has adopted OES for its review process. All papers for AIMS Proceedings dedicated to Arlington Meeting will be submitted online and reviewed through OES. Your cooperation and support will be extremely important to make this new procedure work.
Instructions for Authors
Webpage for OES http://www.aimsciences.org/oes
Register as an author first:
- Click the button first and then follow the steps as required.
- Your user name and password should be saved properly as they are needed to log in OES.
Submit your paper:
- Prepare your submission in PDF file
- Log in OES by clicking
- Click “Submit a paper” and follow the steps as required.
Check the status/Communicate with Editorial Office:
- You will receive an email whenever there is any new information, new change. You should log in OES to review and take proper actions.
- You may review and send the messages to/from the managing editor any time by login OES.
Please contact Dr. Xin Lu (Managing Editor) firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question, suggestion or if you have any difficulty using Online Editorial System( OES)
Click to start